Last Activity:10-09-2012 11:12 AM
Posted in thread: Carry at work on 10-09-2012 at 04:10 PM
Was speaking to another agent who also has a concelled weapons permit and i guess another agent
overheard us and said something to the broker
Posted in thread: Carry at work on 10-09-2012 at 04:08 PM
Understand, but i would never tell a client, "if you are carrying, i cannot service you"
Posted in thread: Carry at work on 10-09-2012 at 03:46 PM
I am a REALTOR in South Florida with a full concelled weapons permit. As a realtor i am an
independent contractor with the company. I was informed today that i cannot carry my weapon in
any of their o...
Posted in thread: private transfer of a handgun on 12-29-2010 at 03:22 AM
LIving in FL I do have a CCW permit. I am planning on buying a gun from my friends DAD who is
85 and doesn't want it anymore. He is the origianl owner/purchaser of the gun from a gun shop.
What to I n...
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Memorial Day Weekend Coupons - GrabAGun.com and Lanbo's Armory
- Deals Deals Deals.
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #315
- Why AR??
- Fired Ammo Smells Good
- My new 870 Special Purpose Marine Magnum!
- what was your first pistol
- Any dog lovers?
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #280
- Annual cost of Class 3or 2 with 07 license
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger,<br&g $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95