- Posts 5
Last Activity:02-10-2011 4:52 AM
Posted in thread: Heritage Rough Rider 22cal. on 02-11-2011 at 11:23 AM
I really argued with them on the phone several times . I told them i was going to post my pics
on gun forums an tell how they treated me . They told me they dont care what i do . I told them
i should ...
Posted in thread: 22 mag cylinder for Rough Rider? on 02-10-2011 at 09:51 AM
You can buy it right from them:Cylinder 22 - Heritage Manufacturing, Incsell it its junk do not
use 22mag barrel will split my did and others have when you write company they will say its a
Posted in thread: Heritage Rough Rider 22cal. on 02-10-2011 at 09:48 AM
Thats what happen to me as you can see in my pics a couple pages back .Heritage told me the
same thing . How old is your gun ? Now i cant even give it away .Billmy gun was one day old
just bought it a...
Posted in thread: Heritage-Rough Rider 6 guns on 02-08-2011 at 02:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up.:cool:dont buy one mine barrel split and otter case also from front to
back second shot.. do not buy this gun
Posted in thread: Heritage Rough Rider 22cal. on 02-08-2011 at 02:47 PM
just bought a ruff rider fire 1022lr though it no problems fired 2 22 mags and the barrel and
housing split from front to back, wrote them they said must be a squib it was not a squib both
- Any dog lovers?
- Liberator kaboom in Australia
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Father in law trying to sale a mini 30
- .22 Mag
- Legality of building a shotgun.
- 85 Yes and 30 no on concealed carry vote...
- ST - Black Assassin 5.56mm
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #315
- LCP vs. LC9
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger,<br&g $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95