Last Activity:08-10-2011 8:02 AM
Posted in thread: SAA timing on 04-11-2009 at 11:04 PM
I got a SAA 45 clone (Pietta) It's unfired. in examining it I see that the cylinder indexing if
off a little, when I shine a light down the barrel I can see a slight sliver of the cylinder
face on one...
- bad jam
- My dad just gave me an SKS
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- 3 words
- Help please on getting right price
- I've been told I should introduce myself
- Legalize Pot... Why Gun Owners should support this.
- remington 870 or mossberg 500
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant
- PMAGS For Sale. 30 round black $14.00