Last Activity:01-28-2013 6:34 PM
Likes Given: 12
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Please help CT on 01-28-2013 at 09:34 PM
Can you all help us out here in Connecticut.There is a hearing going on right now.Please call
right now.....takes 10 seconds!!Call 860-240-0530Call and tell them that you oppose any new gun
Posted in thread: Assault weapons ban on 12-18-2012 at 10:47 PM
oh it's just a 2 week ban so I'll be back on G+ until then it's facebook and forumns
Posted in thread: Assault weapons ban on 12-18-2012 at 10:38 PM
I just got a temporary ban on Google + for replying with facts to all the "Hey we banned guns
in Australia and it worked" posts. I have been battling the anti-gunners on Google + and
Facebook for like...
Posted in thread: Assault weapons ban on 12-18-2012 at 10:36 PM
There are pages on Facebook - Boycott Dicks and Boycott cheaper than dirt. Go to these pages
and like them to help send a message. There are several so go to the ones that already have the
Posted in thread: Your 3 dream guns? on 08-25-2012 at 06:21 PM
1. Steyr Scout .308 Jeff Cooper Edition (owned)2. Sig-Sauer p229R Elite Dark .357 Sig with .40
S&W barrel (on order)3. Nighthawk Custom Rem 870 With pic rails (wish list)
Posted in thread: Bug Out Long Guns on 08-25-2012 at 04:01 PM
I posted the handgun choices in the handguns forum, these are only long guns I actually have. I
do have a Colt AR15 HBAR as well as a Les Baer that I could choose. The Les Baer sports a
Leupold M4. Bo...
Posted in thread: favorite caliber on 08-25-2012 at 03:58 PM
Favorite caliber is .357 Sig which is my primary carry. Second favorite would be .44 mag. or 10
Posted in thread: Bug Out Long Guns on 08-25-2012 at 03:55 PM
The Benelli, Carbon 15 Pistol and the Steyr scout weigh 17 7/8 lbs leaving over 12 lbs for
ammo. Maybe that's the best option ?
Posted in thread: Bug Out Long Guns on 08-25-2012 at 03:45 PM
Which long guns would you choose ? The rules here are you can choose up to four but the total
weight of the guns and ammo cannot exceed 30 lbs.For myself, I'm trying to decide which ones to
pick. I ha...
Posted in thread: Bug Out Handguns on 08-25-2012 at 03:11 PM
Which two handguns (primary and backup) would you pick for a bug-out situation ? Choices cannot
weight more than 5 lbs total for the handguns and ammo.My choices are:1. a Sig p229 in .357 Sig
with an ...
- Texas CHL processing time
- Hog Hunting with an AR15, which would you prefer?
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- favorite carry .45
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #272
- Maybe the insanity is taking a different twist?
- Word association game
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Rabbits eating my spinach!!!
- IDF Tavor TAR-21
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant