Last Activity:05-01-2012 12:54 AM
Posted in thread: Hi Ho from Alexandria VA! on 05-01-2012 at 05:54 AM
We have an absoutely GREAT Izaak Walton League range here in Virginia (Arlington/Fairfax club)
that features trap and skeet, pistol/rifle, archery, and even an indoor airgun range! And what
a great bu...
Posted in thread: canada's laws on 04-29-2012 at 02:41 AM
Canada isn't actually that bad. We don't need to have a bullet button or any other way of
dropping a magazine except do the standard release. Only thing that you guys have on us is the
fact you guys c...
Posted in thread: Hi Ho from Alexandria VA! on 04-29-2012 at 02:20 AM
I specialize in military small arms (and other collectibles), and am also an avid target and
skeet shooter. Joe
Posted in thread: .45 long colt gun on 03-17-2011 at 02:26 AM
Ruger Vaquero is a great gun, have one in stainless, though the sights are more suitable on a
blackhawk, if I may suggest, unless your heart is set on .45 LC, get another caliber. Long
colts are insan...
Posted in thread: Howdy guys (and gals)! on 03-17-2011 at 01:49 AM
A gun nut from Alexandria signing in! SgtFury, aka Joe.
Posted in thread: Anyone have a Uberti Cattleman? on 03-17-2011 at 01:45 AM
Weren't the "Old Model" 1973s the ones with the lower front blades? I seem to recall this from
the Uberti website.
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Should i buy a mossberg 500 or 590?
- Fenix TK35 High Performance 820 Lumen Flashlight - $69 shipped (Record Low)
- Red Dot question
- Dinner, what's up?
- Useful General AR15 information. Now with Pictures and Hyperlinks!
- snake revolver
- "100 things to go first" list
- This is how they deal with diseent in New Jersey
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide