Last Activity:09-29-2010 3:48 PM
Posted in thread: new to the hobby, have questions... on 09-30-2010 at 07:40 AM
yes, ive tried it in all kinds of combination possible... safety off the entire time safety on
half the time turning saftey off half way through the motion safety on the whole time ive tried
Posted in thread: new to the hobby, have questions... on 09-29-2010 at 08:23 PM
hey alright! :D thanks for the replies guys! i tried what cpttango30 said about getting the
bolt out, no dice... still wont come out :/ and robocop10mm said 100 yards is pushing the
envelope for a .22...
Posted in thread: new to the hobby, have questions... on 09-29-2010 at 09:16 AM
Hey Guys, im looking to get into this hobby, not necsarily hunting, more so long range target
shooting, but ive talked to some friends and they said the best thing to do would be get a .22
rifle and s...
- Reloading:Wife says I need a hobby
- Word association game
- Im from cali can someone tell me what "single shot exemption" means?
- Know your backstop! Or kill someone
- Glock charging handle?
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Mossberg 500 vs Remmington 870?
- AR picture thread
- Favroite rifle?
- I know this is the wrong place for a WTT but this is specific to Glock
- Thermold Magazines
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450