Last Activity:05-02-2012 5:11 AM
Posted in thread: Ruger Sp 1911 on 03-16-2012 at 08:33 PM
Yes I know it was a great deal. (have purchased over 23 guns from him in past 10 years + all my
reloading stuff) I love Pennsylvania, 20 min to fill in forms and out the door !
Posted in thread: Ruger Sp 1911 on 03-16-2012 at 02:07 PM
LOL the plastic wrench replaces my old fingers to disassemble.
Posted in thread: Ruger Sp 1911 on 03-16-2012 at 12:54 PM
Called my local Gun Shop on monday to see what 1911 he had available. He stated that he had a
Ruger and a S&W. Being only 5 min away I drove up and came home with the Ruger. He stated that
they were h...
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Joke Forum?
- Dumb criminals of the week
- Word association game
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Clay target shooting
- S&W Model 19
- Mossberg 500 slug gun accuracy
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #313
- Sp101 Ruger
- How to "Ghost Load" or "Carrier Load" or "Float a Round" a Shotgun