- Posts 4
Last Activity:06-04-2010 12:28 PM
Posted in thread: is my AK ammo safe? on 02-28-2010 at 05:15 PM
It is also made by Prvi Partisan and is more money than Prvi.Very true!:)
Posted in thread: is my AK ammo safe? on 02-28-2010 at 05:03 PM
You're good to go. Wipe the dust off of them and store in a cool, dry place. For what it's
worth, all Russian 7.62x39 ammo is steel cased. Wolf is Russian, 123gr, Berdan primed,
Posted in thread: M70 Fixed Stock on 02-28-2010 at 05:13 AM
The Yugo m70 is not like any other ak47. It is the only ak that uses a thru bolt on both the
stamped and milled receiver. Buttstocks can be hard to find, but, can be found. You'll have to
look in the ...
Posted in thread: Beretta modelo 38A on 02-28-2010 at 04:31 AM
visit the folks at weaponsguild.com they can help with anything you need.
- Word association game
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #272
- Hello. Dinosaur here.
- The new Xbox One
- What .22lr firearms should I avoid?
- AR 15 Scope
- Any Thoughts On The SKS?
- My dad gave me an SKS tips?
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- random fact about yourself
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant
- PMAGS For Sale. 30 round black $14.00