- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-12-2007 7:11 PM
Posted in thread: Saiga's on 06-13-2007 at 12:32 AM
I've got bot a Saiga 12 and a 16" Saiga 308 & can whole heartedly recommend the Saiga 308.
Don't expect MOA accuracy from it, but I manage roughly 3-4" groups at 100 yds with Barnaul
soft point ammo &...
- Anybody have an SAR K2/45?
- Reloading:Wife says I need a hobby
- Word association game
- Im from cali can someone tell me what "single shot exemption" means?
- Know your backstop! Or kill someone
- Glock charging handle?
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Mossberg 500 vs Remmington 870?
- AR picture thread
- Favroite rifle?
- I know this is the wrong place for a WTT but this is specific to Glock
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450