- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-04-2011 12:00 PM
Posted in thread: Brewer signs bill authorizing volunteer state militia on 05-04-2011 at 04:56 PM
Actually, we have had the law for a little while, but it was only for invasion or nuclear
attack. Now it is for what reason the governor believes best. Problem - nobody knows anything
about it, becaus...
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Can i put 6.5 or 6.8 in 223 mags?
- 'Fess up, guys. Or gals.
- Ghosts of a Mosin
- Casting some 9mm lead ?s
- Undertaking an Ultimate Hunting Blind build!
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Dare I say, I think I see light at the end of ammo tunnel
- Word association game
- Concealed or Open Carry and when