Last Activity:03-05-2013 2:50 PM
Posted in thread: choate flashhider install mini 14 on 02-13-2013 at 09:52 PM
Yea I need to align/level the front blade sight flash hider so it will be aligned/leveled to
the front sight, then I can drill the two roll pin holes to complete the install.
Posted in thread: choate flashhider install mini 14 on 02-13-2013 at 04:02 PM
Hello. I have just purchased a choate flashhider for my mini 14 project and wanted to get an
opinion. What do you guys think is the best way to make sure the front site on the flashhider
is in line wi...
- favorite carry .45
- Hog Hunting with an AR15, which would you prefer?
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- The new Xbox One
- xd or glock 19
- I said I'll do it ..!
- Vehicle carry
- Clay target shooting
- Armed march on dc
- polymer with steel, better than alluminum?
- Maybe the insanity is taking a different twist?
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant