Last Activity:08-16-2012 11:07 AM
Posted in thread: 22cal air pistol on 03-21-2012 at 05:15 PM
I have an old 22cal air pistol that needs a new gasket. Where can I find a rebuild kit for it?
Posted in thread: Deer hunting caliber on 01-10-2012 at 11:07 AM
I prefer the 30 cal rounds (30-30, 308, 30-06). The 30-30 is good if you are hunting in heavily
wooded area but not made for the "long" shot. The only differance between the 308 & 30-06 is
really the ...
Posted in thread: Remington 510 parts on 01-10-2012 at 10:44 AM
Try numrich a buddy of mine uses them alot when he can't find the parts at the gun show
Posted in thread: DCOA Winchester 94 on 01-10-2012 at 10:39 AM
Sounds like a weak spring or the wrong spring. Also it could be a wrong screw or pin. They may
all look alike but they may have a slight difference in diameter or length causing play or
Posted in thread: New here on 07-27-2011 at 01:42 AM
Hello all I am Ron from southwestern Pa I have been collecting firearms for about 15 years now.
I'm just getting into redoing some older pieces I have picked up any pointers and tips are
Posted in thread: Help needed/ refinish wood grip(s) on 07-25-2011 at 11:05 PM
It is better to redo both grips that way they match perfectly. I spray dollar store oven
cleaneron my grips and stocks that need stripped the go over them with 0000 steel wool rinse
with water if need...
- Hello from Central Florida
- Know your backstop! Or kill someone
- No powder any where!
- Things you would like to do before you go .
- Knife Porn
- XDs upgrades
- I know this is the wrong place for a WTT but this is specific to Glock
- Anybody have an SAR K2/45?
- Reloading:Wife says I need a hobby
- Word association game
- Im from cali can someone tell me what "single shot exemption" means?
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450