- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-08-2013 8:08 PM
Posted in thread: Glock 30SF Dry Fire Question on 03-10-2009 at 06:44 PM
Ok... Now the manual also says to drop the clip, rack the slide (eject round), point in safe
direction, pull the trigger... This means with nothing in the chamber. Is it good unloading
practice to pul...
Posted in thread: Glock 30SF Dry Fire Question on 03-10-2009 at 06:35 PM
Here are my rules of thumb, for whatever weight you care to give them:1. Although you can
safely dry fire the Glock, always use snap caps to reduce wear on the weapon.2. The purpose of
dry fire practi...
- The day of truth..!
- Gun owners sue Nazi control freak scumbags
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- Random Questions Thread........
- New Pro Gun Tactic
- Help need info on this pistol.
- Trade my Glock
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- Police use Raid on cockroaches.
- what was your first pistol
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95