Last Activity:07-13-2011 7:25 PM
Posted in thread: Sale on Spike's Stripped Lowers on 03-05-2011 at 02:11 AM
Aim surplus is taking pre orders for 79.99
Posted in thread: tdi kriss super v vs ar-15 vs cx4 .40 cal on 07-19-2009 at 02:02 AM
Kriss is has a sweet feel and look, but have only held one and never fired one. Ammo and mag
availability is something to consider.
Posted in thread: 5.56 in a Ruger Mini 14? on 04-18-2009 at 02:00 PM
Any problems shooting 5.56 in a mini 14?
Posted in thread: crimpped primer removal ? on 04-16-2009 at 12:45 AM
I have some 5.56 to reload what is the best way to remove the primer crimp?
Posted in thread: PPU 5.56 xm193 on 03-26-2009 at 09:37 PM
Any body have any experience in shooting and hand loading this ammo, see a lot of it around
last week at the gun show, and didn't know anything about it.
Posted in thread: .308 vs. 7.62X51 on 03-25-2009 at 10:16 PM
Are they not the same?
Posted in thread: 5.56 reloads on 03-21-2009 at 10:03 AM
Thanks fellas, I have used IMR 4064 and 4895 for my 30-30 and 7mmRemMag, just was looking for
some new info. going to a gun show today and was hoping to pick some stuff up.
Posted in thread: 5.56 reloads on 03-20-2009 at 09:39 PM
getting ready to load some 5.56, 55gr FMJ BT and was wanting to know what powder and how much
you guys like to load. This is for use in an AR15. Thanks for your help.
Posted in thread: Ranch rifle (plus Bond waffle) on 03-12-2009 at 10:17 PM
That Min 14 has a folding stock from the factory, I have seen that stock alone for sale and it
was around 300.00 just for the stock. I have the mini 30(7.62.39) version, its an all right gun
but some ...
Posted in thread: New here on 02-22-2009 at 01:49 PM
Welcome, fellow Ohioan.I was an Ohioan, but :( I live in central Indiana now
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Pet peeves...we all got'em
- Anybody planting a garden....
- Custom 10/22 Picture Thread
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- Things you would like to do before you go .
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- h&k 416 .22lr
- Random Thoughts Thread
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450