- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-15-2011 3:58 PM
Posted in thread: Bushnell scopes on 06-08-2011 at 09:56 PM
I use a Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40 which usually run to when there is bad weather beginning
during the hunt. I'm generally fond of it and likely never giving it up. :D Get an bushy elite
and you'll be...
- Random Thoughts Thread
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- NRA Range Safety Officer.
- Front sight
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- When the balloon goes up...WILL I FREEZE?
- A new day dawn..!
- Dinner, what's up?
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450