Last Activity:10-26-2010 4:19 PM
Posted in thread: Patterning on 02-11-2010 at 11:25 PM
Both loads were #6 lead shot. Both guns had 28" barrels. Purpose is hunting. 3 dram equivalent
load means the powder load will produce 1200 fps muzzle velocity. Purpose to my question is
should I be g...
Posted in thread: Patterning on 02-11-2010 at 09:49 PM
Does a 20 gauge shotgun with full choke firing 3" shells containing 1 1/8 oz shot loaded to 3
drams equivalent, pattern tighter than a 12 gauge full choke firing 2 3/4 shells with the same
1 1/8 oz sh...
- Colt Model N 1908 vest pocket .25 auto
- Are glocks models no longer current or absolete?
- New Ruger LCP
- Lee collet dies Or full length resizing
- Im from cali can someone tell me what "single shot exemption" means?
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Domestic Abuse
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- S&W Sigma .40cal
- Random Thoughts Thread
- DPMS AR or Del-Ton AR