- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-22-2012 11:08 AM
Posted in thread: Computer programs for gun design? on 01-20-2012 at 10:39 PM
Excuse me? A REAL program? AutoCAD is the leading and most used software for designing. You can
design in 2 and 3D with AutoCAD. ALL .dwg files can be imported into SolidWorks or Inventor
Posted in thread: Computer programs for gun design? on 01-20-2012 at 12:37 AM
You should not being using AutoCAD for this type of stuff. If you want to be doing design, you
need to be using a real program. If you do not have access, Alibre is the best bang for the
buck. None co...
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Private message spam
- Front sight post broke
- Greetings from FL
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Who's all excited about the new open carry law?
- Delay in handgun purchase
- USPSA, IDPA, 3-gun...