- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-02-2010 4:09 PM
Posted in thread: Marlin MR-7 on 04-12-2009 at 05:04 AM
I'm currently building a custom rifle on the MR-7 action. It's very similar to the Mdl 70
winchester in that the trigger guard screws have the same spacing. Difference is the MR-7 has
two screws (fron...
- California gets microstamping?
- AR picture thread
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Useful General AR15 information. Now with Pictures and Hyperlinks!
- This is how they deal with diseent in New Jersey
- What do you guys think of retrofitting a upgraded bolt
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #312
- Armed march on dc
- Greetings from FL
- Camera Land Has Just Received.....5/15/2013
- new CC weapon.