- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-26-2010 2:02 PM
Posted in thread: Lever gun for defense? on 08-18-2007 at 01:15 AM
If you are talking home defense not a bad idea. It is short, quick to point and swing in a
hallway, can be bought used at a fairly low price. Reliable and not prone to as many problem as
many autos wh...
Posted in thread: Henry survival rifle? on 08-17-2007 at 01:07 AM
I have had one for about 20 years now. I bought mine from a co-worker who was having a terrific
gun sale and paid $20 for it. The sale was held two days before he was to present the divorce
lawyers a ...
- Word association game
- Pet peeves...we all got'em
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Random Thoughts Thread
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- How old are we?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- backstop construction
- Look what I got!
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450