- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-05-2013 7:53 PM
Posted in thread: when talking to the police you should.........? on 02-26-2013 at 04:28 PM
On the Miranda issue, a lot of people think if you are just arrested you must be "read you
rights". It only applies if the officer is asking about a crime you are suspect in. If the
officer doesn't wa...
- Word association game
- Greetings from South Central Pennsylvania
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- Dpms lr-308
- Know your backstop! Or kill someone
- Classic Country Thread.
- How old are we?
- Recomendations for a first deer rifle for a teen
- Use a monster gun, idiot.
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Hunting Preferences
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450