- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-17-2012 9:07 AM
Posted in thread: Out-of-state friend giving me a handgun -- FFL transfer required? on 12-15-2012 at 10:22 PM
Thank you all for the quick and helpful responses! Let me ask though -- given the wording of
Paragraph 5B under Title 18, US Code, section 922 (below), it seems an FFL transfer is not
required if the ...
Posted in thread: Out-of-state friend giving me a handgun -- FFL transfer required? on 12-15-2012 at 08:51 PM
Hey folks, new member here. I live in Colorado Springs; a buddy of mine in St Louis wants to
give me his Ruger SR9. Can he simply UPS it to me, or does it HAVE to be sent to an FFL for a
- 'Fess up, guys. Or gals.
- JRC 9mm. (Just Right Carbines) AR
- Joke Forum?
- the what are you drinking right now thread
- Hello from S/W Ohio
- Remington 788 Fans
- Word association game
- useless information thread
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Private message spam