Last Activity:05-22-2013 11:18 AM
Posted in thread: Tru Glo TFO front sight post on 09-16-2012 at 04:03 AM
I have a Kimber Eclipse Target and I am interested in a fiber optic front sight while maintaing
the adjustment factor of the Meprolight rear site. Does anyone know if the TFO sight will work
with the ...
Posted in thread: Hi from Corona California on 08-03-2010 at 05:42 PM
Been on the board a little bit but in the shadows. Just did DROS for my Kimber Eclipse. Will
take possession next Tuesday. Looking forward to posting my experiences. Have owned a Beretta
92FS till now...
Posted in thread: Hello from So Cal on 01-19-2010 at 03:40 AM
I reside in rainy Corona Ca. Got hit hard with the rain today. Dont mind, we need it. Where in
LA are you?
Posted in thread: Hello from So Cal on 01-18-2010 at 02:52 AM
Hi, Mike here. Not new to shooting just extremely rusty. Former Marine, prior Beretta owner.
Had kids, removed firearms from the home. kids grown looking to get back to the range.
Eyeballing a kimber ...
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Things you would like to do before you go .
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- h&k 416 .22lr
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Anybody planting a garden....
- Random Thoughts Thread
- NRA Range Safety Officer.
- Front sight
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450