Last Activity:12-31-2012 9:20 PM
Posted in thread: Savage Pump 22 1906 ? on 10-28-2010 at 09:34 PM
this gun also has a 5 digit # looks like the one in the picture. 1906 is stamped in the barrel
. Thanks for the info
Posted in thread: Savage Pump 22 1906 ? on 10-27-2010 at 11:56 PM
I found a Savage Model 1906 in poor to fair condition , stock in fairly good shape, fair amount
of rust on metal, octogon barrel , checkered grip , peep sight , metal butt plate , but the
clip is miss...
Posted in thread: M1 carbine Winchester on 06-02-2010 at 12:44 AM
Don't know if this would be the right place to ask this question but here goes. I looked at an
M1 carbine by winchester today, it had a low serial #, no bayonet lug and the rear sight
flipped back and...
- world famous bobski mystery thing, latest tally!!
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- Word association game
- beretta inox compact
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #316
- Random Questions Thread........
- Got A Quote You Like? Share It With Us.
- .22 Mag
- out of state permit to carry in nh
- The what are you listening to right now thread
- For Sale: H&K MR556 Upper Receiver for AR15, 235975-A5 NEW For Sa $2,292.00 or Best Offer
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango