Last Activity:04-25-2013 7:43 PM
Posted in thread: Glock 29 or Glock 20 on 09-25-2012 at 12:40 AM
My vote is for the 29. Great size for conceal carry..you can use the G20 mags as well for
range, and a second mag for carry!! Super accurate as well. SO, get the 29 :)Your honestly the
first one that'...
Posted in thread: Glock 29 or Glock 20 on 09-25-2012 at 12:37 AM
I have a 20 a 30. Although it's not the subcompact 10mm it's the exact dimension brother in 45.
It's easily controllable/concealable. The 20 on the other hand is an absolute awesome gun.
Holds 15 +1 o...
Posted in thread: Glock 29 or Glock 20 on 09-20-2012 at 03:58 AM
I want a 10mm glock but don't know which one I should get. I've never shot one and the gun
ranges in my area does not have any to shoot. So I'm just going to have to buy one. Which
should I get? Oh, i...
Posted in thread: Best cleaner and or lubricant on 09-20-2012 at 03:49 AM
Ballistol is that's needed!!
- Value of these revolvers?
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Are glocks models no longer current or absolete?
- Vehicle carry
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Whats your budget 40 cal
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- New .22 pistol. Need suggestions
- Does anyone know maximum round capacity in CA?
- the what are you drinking right now thread
- Picked up SR45 yesterday