Last Activity:01-30-2012 8:17 PM
Posted in thread: Making a 93r from 92fs on 01-22-2012 at 06:26 AM
Hey all,I have been thinking to modify my beretta 92fs to look like a 93r. I know it won't be
exactly the same pistol but I think it would be cool. I know I need a muzzle brake, 20 rnd
magazine, and a...
Posted in thread: 5.56 AR-15 for Target Shooting on 12-30-2011 at 08:29 PM
I want to get an ar-15 for target shooting, but not chambered in .22lr. I want to build my own
and Ive seen some good DPMS and Rocky River Arms parts. Should I buy a whole upper and lower
Posted in thread: Ar-15 on 12-30-2011 at 05:18 PM
Thank you for the advice, but do you know if Heckler and Koch sells upper receivers?
Posted in thread: Ar-15 on 12-29-2011 at 05:17 PM
I want to treat myself to an AR-15. I like the heckler and Koch model, but I have been told
building my own could be the best option. I want to spend between $750-$1350. Any hints?
Posted in thread: Ruger 10/22 Digital Camouflage on 11-11-2011 at 04:17 AM
Got a Remington 597 for my 11th b-day. Never jammed throughout the thousands of rounds I've
Posted in thread: what is your favorite .22 on 11-06-2011 at 03:15 PM
I have never had a single problem with my Remington 597. I got it as my 10th birthday gift and
have fired thousands of rounds through it. As for pistols, the ruger mark three will feed
anything and I ...
- Hammer vs Striker
- G20 customization
- what should my bug out handgun be???
- Question for DDM4 Owners
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO!
- Handgun questions CAI canik tp9 and sd9ve
- Simply bullcrap!
- Next Gen gaming systems are coming!
- Someone help out the new guy
- XDs upgrades
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450