Last Activity:04-20-2012 11:47 AM
Posted in thread: Ruger LC9 on 02-27-2012 at 08:08 PM
I have the sr9c but I have carried the lc9 for over a year love this gun small compact, smooth
trigger easy to conceal
Posted in thread: Kimber Ultra lite on 02-07-2012 at 10:50 AM
In the past 12 years Ive had first hand experience with 5 kimbers,and all 5 had problems. Some
have good luck with them, but i wont own oneWhAt kinda problems
Posted in thread: Sks on 02-07-2012 at 01:57 AM
Currently in the middle of an sks build any advice on optics
Posted in thread: Kimber Ultra lite on 02-07-2012 at 12:04 AM
Never owned a 1911 style handgun I carry a Ruger LC9 love how compact it is but want a larger
cal but in a small pack is this the gun for me
- Dare I say, I think I see light at the end of ammo tunnel
- Greetings from FL
- Armed march on dc
- need advice on shotgun savage stevens 320 and others
- Is big brother watching...?
- Rabbits eating my spinach!!!
- Red Dot question
- out of state permit to carry in nh
- new member /new rifle /question
- true or false....