- Posts 4
Last Activity:04-17-2013 6:58 PM
Posted in thread: What's your thoughts on the future of the .22 mag? on 02-01-2011 at 12:05 AM
I'd like to see some faster-burning .22 Mag ammo developed for use in short-barreled handguns
such as the Kel-Tec PM-30 and the NAA Mini revolvers.It looks like you just got your wish! CCI
Posted in thread: Ammo for CZ 452 .22 LR - Practice Shooting in the range on 10-17-2010 at 12:03 PM
I just got my Lux in August. I've been to the range 5 or 6 times and have used 4 different
ammos: CCI-SV, Fed 714(711B), Fed 510 and Aguila SE. I have not yet used any copper clad/washed
Posted in thread: Question about .22 ammo on 05-10-2010 at 03:47 PM
This may be a stupid question but can you help me understand why some .22 ammo is cleaner
shooting then others? For background, I have a SigSauer Mosquito that I really enjoy shooting.
Sadly this gun ...
Posted in thread: .22 wrf on 05-09-2010 at 11:19 PM
I've got a case of winchester 22 WRF 1994 Limited Edition 2500 rounds. I'd be interested in
letting it go.I sent you a PM on 5/9/10
- random fact about yourself
- This is how they deal with dissent in New Jersey
- Legality of building a shotgun.
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Heritage Arms Revolver with a Red Dot (TRS-25) - Report
- Who wants a 3rd ftf shoot and hoot this year?
- tonight I seen a drone
- Blackhawk! Battle Bag
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- Ruger Mark II
- Mosin 91/30 help
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00