- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-04-2010 9:48 PM
Posted in thread: need help with winchester model 310 on 04-27-2009 at 05:00 AM
With the model 310 you need to turn the safety off, open the bolt, squeeze and hold the trigger
fully then slide the bolt rearward. Make sure the bolt is completely out of the receiver before
you let ...
- Colt Le 6920 magpul edition
- Benelli R1 rifle?
- New to the forum from west virginia
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #272
- Which mags for my Ruger Commander 1911
- Saturday range visits are VERY Dangerous!!!!
- My dad just gave me an SKS
- civil war history
- .30-06 vs 7.62x51 recoil?
- Maybe the insanity is taking a different twist?
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant
- PMAGS For Sale. 30 round black $14.00