Last Activity:03-09-2011 9:38 PM
Posted in thread: Another range report on 10-05-2010 at 02:09 PM
You got it, that will be what i'll work on next. Thanks for the advice. :)
Posted in thread: Another range report on 10-04-2010 at 05:44 PM
Well, I have been throwing a bit of lead around since my last post and I think I have improved
a bit. IMHO I think I need to keep practicing tho. Here are some pics and any advice would be
Posted in thread: At the range w/pics on 09-13-2010 at 12:37 AM
Thxs for the awesome advice, it is very much appreciated :). Next time we head (which will be
this weekend) i will ask the RO if we can move up a bit. I haven't been shooting for bout a
decade and for...
Posted in thread: At the range w/pics on 09-12-2010 at 03:56 PM
I had lots of fun at the range yesterday! When we first arrived there was a "cowboy shoot"
going on, man that was a blast watching them mess around :D. Anyway, I think i did pretty good
with my G-17. ...
Posted in thread: hiya from northern colorado on 07-12-2010 at 02:31 AM
thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D. i honestly think i'll enjoy my stay here
Posted in thread: hiya from northern colorado on 07-11-2010 at 10:33 PM
hello to everyone here. Glad to be here first off :) I recently bought a glock 17. Just a stock
semi with no bells and whistles. I'm not a stranger to firearms, but am still pretty green with
- Armed march on dc
- Who's all excited about the new open carry law?
- Taylor's .31 Remington Pocket Revolver
- Oscar Mayer Bacon Dogs
- Music concerts, festivals in your past..
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Can you put a mossberg 590 barrel and magazine tube unto a 500?
- Facebook link share?
- max distance for red dot optic vs magnification scope
- S&W 629 44 mag blows up with Chinese ammo
- Blackmail question. Need help!