- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-18-2012 12:32 PM
Posted in thread: Right For Permission Bad Trade on 08-18-2012 at 05:32 PM
Just a point of curiousity, and of course I am adament. the RIGHT to BEAR arms already exists,
so WHY are so many taking pride in acquiring a ,,Permission-Slip" from ,,Daddy" to do what an
Posted in thread: Gun Cleaning Input on 08-18-2012 at 05:08 PM
Right, first RODS, mine are all stainless that have been ,,Carbonitrided" that will NOT ,,Grit"
or unlikely rubbish into themselves embed, One does NOT; ,,Lapping" wish.I lathe-off any
,,Breech and mu...
- Word association game
- Pet peeves...we all got'em
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Random Thoughts Thread
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- How old are we?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- backstop construction
- Look what I got!
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450