Last Activity:11-08-2012 3:01 AM
Posted in thread: savage/springfield model 187j information on 04-10-2012 at 08:14 PM
hey thanks for that. i looked all over and could not find what i needed. big big help.
Posted in thread: savage/springfield model 187j information on 04-07-2012 at 07:47 PM
Im looking for either an owners manual or exploded view of the springfield model 187j .22 cal
semi-auto rifle. any help would be great. really need the exploded view to see part names and
screw sizes ...
- Who's all excited about the new open carry law?
- Taylor's .31 Remington Pocket Revolver
- Oscar Mayer Bacon Dogs
- Music concerts, festivals in your past..
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Can you put a mossberg 590 barrel and magazine tube unto a 500?
- Facebook link share?
- max distance for red dot optic vs magnification scope
- Armed march on dc
- S&W 629 44 mag blows up with Chinese ammo
- Blackmail question. Need help!