Last Activity:02-26-2013 4:57 PM
Posted in thread: S&W melonite barrel question on 12-30-2012 at 09:23 PM
Thanks for the info guys. But im just curious if the melonite is more of a coating on the metal
surface of the barrel or if it is somehow chemically made to seep into the metal and its pores.
Posted in thread: S&W melonite barrel question on 12-28-2012 at 08:49 PM
Any body have any experience with using sweets 7.62 copper remover on a melonite ar barrel? If
so how does it work and will it harm the melonite finish? Im still just not that familiar with
the whole ...
Posted in thread: Assault weapons ban on 12-18-2012 at 04:52 AM
This is all the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. I live in ny so I'm seriously worried
about my rights, its bad enough we already have pinned stocks on our ar's and a ten round mag
limit. I rece...
- snake revolver
- "100 things to go first" list
- This is how they deal with diseent in New Jersey
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- California gets microstamping?
- Red Dot question
- How Much Ammo?
- AR picture thread
- A few pictures of my Sigs
- Useful General AR15 information. Now with Pictures and Hyperlinks!