- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-26-2012 2:36 PM
Posted in thread: S&W or Ruger? on 08-11-2011 at 02:12 PM
I own a S&W .357 and I've fired a Ruger as well. I can advise you to go for the S&W. The
handling is so much smoother than the Ruger.
- New to the forum from west virginia
- Word association game
- 3 words
- bankers special p.o. dept.
- Hws battery failure
- Civil War History In your family
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #272
- Gun owners sue Nazi control freak scumbags
- the what are you drinking right now thread
- favorite carry .45
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant