Last Activity:09-20-2011 7:36 AM
Posted in thread: Taurus 22GPRL .22 recommended? on 09-20-2011 at 12:36 PM
wow, The S&W Bodyguard 380 looks awesome.
Posted in thread: Taurus 22GPRL .22 recommended? on 09-20-2011 at 02:56 AM
What do you think about the Taurus 738 TCP .380? I read a lot of good reviews and you can get
it for $300.
Posted in thread: Taurus 22GPRL .22 recommended? on 09-20-2011 at 01:53 AM
Thank you for your reply. I looked at the kahr cw9 online and I will check it out at my gun
Posted in thread: Taurus 22GPRL .22 recommended? on 09-18-2011 at 03:43 PM
Hi community,I can get the Taurus 22GPRL .22 (PT-22) for a pretty good price and would like to
have such a small pistol in situations where I am not able to carry my .40 S&W.Can you
recommend this gun...
Posted in thread: Ammo Deals on 11-03-2008 at 07:15 PM
That is what I was looking for. Thanx
- Random Thoughts Thread
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- NRA Range Safety Officer.
- Front sight
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- When the balloon goes up...WILL I FREEZE?
- A new day dawn..!
- Dinner, what's up?
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450