Last Activity:12-10-2012 7:52 AM
Posted in thread: Remington rifle Model 7600 on 12-06-2012 at 11:22 AM
I'm beginning to think it is just held by a tight fit(friction) with the hole. It never reaches
the firing pin. The one i'm working on just falls out if tipped over to the side. Perhaps some
Posted in thread: remington model 7600 on 12-05-2012 at 03:44 PM
what retains the large(outside) cam pin into the bolt/bolt carrier of a model 7600 pump rifle?
Posted in thread: Remington rifle Model 7600 on 12-05-2012 at 03:40 PM
What retains the large(outside) cam pin into the bolt/bolt carrier on the 7600 pump rifle?
- what should my bug out handgun be???
- Match grade ramped barrel vs match grade vs ramped non-match grade.
- Hammer vs Striker
- Question for DDM4 Owners
- Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO!
- G20 customization
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Handgun questions CAI canik tp9 and sd9ve
- Simply bullcrap!
- Next Gen gaming systems are coming!
- Someone help out the new guy
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450