Last Activity:10-05-2011 9:35 AM
Posted in thread: Best fiction author reference? on 09-17-2011 at 11:26 PM
I'd like a book that will teach me the different styles of guns, calibers, and what they are
typically used for. Think "Firearms for Dummies." That style and basic level of information.
Posted in thread: Complete novice from NY State on 09-04-2011 at 06:35 AM
Hello and thanks for the join. Hopefully this is a place to cure ignorance.
Posted in thread: Registration at the National Gun Forum on 09-04-2011 at 06:34 AM
I tried about 10 permutations of the answer to the random question "What does the second
amendment protect" and I could not get the form to accept anything. Of course, the contact form
had the same ra...
Posted in thread: Best fiction author reference? on 09-04-2011 at 06:30 AM
I would like to incorporate weaponry into my fiction writing, but I know next to nothing about
guns. What book/DVD/website would provide me with the knowledge I need to write action
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant