Last Activity:04-02-2010 5:07 PM
Posted in thread: Browning Gold on 05-16-2009 at 02:57 PM
Browning Golds are great guns. Research how old it is though. They had some problems early on
that were rectified. I wish I could find a Browning Gold because I'd buy one. They're very hard
to find in...
Posted in thread: Scope mounting issue on 05-16-2009 at 02:51 PM
Forget it. I figured out the obvious. The website I ordered it from said that the LOW rings
would accomodate up to a 40mm lens (the manufacturer's recomendation I referred to earlier was
only for the ...
Posted in thread: Scope mounting issue on 05-16-2009 at 01:54 PM
Hi, I could use some help, as I'm a beginner. I am mounting my first scope and having a
clearance issue. I have a new Savage 116 that I'm mounting a Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40 scope on.
I'm using Warne W...
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger,<br&g $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95