- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-19-2011 5:59 AM
Posted in thread: Buying my first pistol, HK P30 or HK45? on 11-03-2010 at 02:24 AM
any reason why you want the polymer HK pistols?If I had to buy an HK, I would go with the USP9
or USP45 (Tactical versions if available)It's a little more pricey than their polymer pistols,
but I have...
- New Pro Gun Tactic
- Training with a katana (kenjutsu)
- Ammo supply and demand
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- This is how they deal with dissent in New Jersey
- A trip to the Gun Range with my new FNX 45 Tactical
- XDS issue poll
- Are u a good shot? Show ur targets & videos.
- The what are you listening to right now thread
- For Sale: H&K MR556 Upper Receiver for AR15, 235975-A5 NEW For Sa $2,292.00 or Best Offer
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango