Last Activity:07-11-2007 12:07 PM
Posted in thread: Kinetic Energy on 07-11-2007 at 05:45 PM
Is it true that black powder/musket guns that shoot large balls for bullets can be more
powerful than regular pre-packaged bullet guns? If you want it to shoot more powerful can you
add more gun powde...
Posted in thread: Tracers on 07-11-2007 at 05:40 PM
How do you get tracers to work? Do they work in normal guns? What is it that makes the tracer
Posted in thread: Civilian Kevlar on 07-11-2007 at 05:32 PM
Is Kevlar available for civilian use? What would one expect to pay for such a thing? Also, do
they make kevlar helmets that most bullets won't go through? Is there any kind of bulletproof
Posted in thread: Bullets on 07-11-2007 at 05:29 PM
What is the largest amount of ammunition that can be held in a semi-automatic handgun (without
Posted in thread: S&w 610 on 07-11-2007 at 05:25 PM
Has anyone heard that S&W is going to bring back the 610 in a 5"model.
Posted in thread: Barrel Strengths on 07-11-2007 at 05:13 PM
Can hammer forged barrels last two times as long as cut barrels?Also how do you know when your
barrel is wearing out?
- Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO!
- New Cell Phone Suggestions
- what should my bug out handgun be???
- Next Gen gaming systems are coming!
- Match grade ramped barrel vs match grade vs ramped non-match grade.
- Hammer vs Striker
- Question for DDM4 Owners
- G20 customization
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Handgun questions CAI canik tp9 and sd9ve
- Simply bullcrap!
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450