Last Activity:05-26-2011 8:42 PM
Posted in thread: s/w 60 ladysmith on 05-20-2011 at 12:30 PM
Thank you for the links and advice. It is really appreciated.
Posted in thread: s/w 60 ladysmith on 05-20-2011 at 02:04 AM
Can order the S/W Lady Smith 357 locally for 629. or is at Bud's for 609. so about the same
price after shipping. I was thinking about laser grips for the gun too, but so far haven't
found a price or ...
Posted in thread: New Shooter from Montana on 05-20-2011 at 12:35 AM
Welcome to the FTF community.Thanks CA357. My hubby says we get to meet you this summer. Look
forward to it.
Posted in thread: New Shooter from Montana on 05-20-2011 at 12:34 AM
Thanks for the Welcome Kitty.
Posted in thread: s/w 60 ladysmith on 05-19-2011 at 11:53 PM
I drooled over this little gun in a 357 caliber today andn am interested to know if anyone else
out there has used this little gun as a concealed carry? I loved everything about the feel adn
Posted in thread: New Shooter from Montana on 05-19-2011 at 11:34 PM
Hi,I am not totally new to shooting and guns, but limited in experience. so I decided to try
this forum to meet others who like to shoot and share thoughts and knowledge about guns, ammo,
- Why is the 1911 so popular?
- What Was Your First Deer Rifle
- Once Ammo Is Available Again, Will You Stock Up Better In The Future?
- Texas courting Colt
- Match grade ramped barrel vs match grade vs ramped non-match grade.
- G20 customization
- Howa 22-250
- Bolt Action Rifles.
- New Cell Phone Suggestions
- Boy, Did I Luck Out!
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450