- Posts 4
Last Activity:11-08-2007 7:20 PM
Posted in thread: Elk/Mule Deer combo rifle on 11-09-2007 at 12:50 AM
Your .270 is quite capable and let me just show you indeed how much it is: 140gr Hornady
soft-point light magnum: muzzle velocity: 3100: muzzle energy: 2967 :: 300 yard velocity: 2508:
300 yard energy...
Posted in thread: .223 and .243 differences on 11-09-2007 at 12:37 AM
If your competeing with friends for 20 bucks or something, remember 1 thing, the .243 bullets
weigh more on the spread, which means wind and gravity effect them less given they are moving
the same spe...
Posted in thread: Rifles? on 11-09-2007 at 12:32 AM
Ballistically, the 7mm-08 and the 280 are the best of the bunch with there superior ballistic
coefficent (ability to cut through air), very efficent sectional density, and tight twist
rates, I would l...
Posted in thread: Bolt Actions on 11-09-2007 at 12:25 AM
Ultimately get a rifle with a good action, because this will probably become a hobby that you
will want to upgrade your rifle around the action, getting a new barrel, a stock, trigger, etc.
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #274
- Any Thoughts On The SKS?
- My dad gave me an SKS tips?
- Show off your safe/gun room
- 3 words
- Maybe the insanity is taking a different twist?
- New member from Philippines
- FTF Mobile Chat
- Word association game
- Which mags for my Ruger Commander 1911
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant