Last Activity:09-17-2012 10:33 AM
Posted in thread: How Do You Store Ammo? on 09-13-2012 at 03:27 AM
We have a decent sized roll box that we can push off the porch into the truck if need be.We
vacuum seal our ammo with a dessicant pack in them. Don't fret, we do keep 3 mags or clips
ready for each gu...
Posted in thread: Roll Call for South Carolina on 09-13-2012 at 03:24 AM
Walterboro, but work in charleston here...:)
Posted in thread: The Bumpski on 09-13-2012 at 03:13 AM
Video thread was blocked... Would one of those work on either my yugo or my Roma? Couldnt find
any info as far as styles go...
Posted in thread: mosin-nagant on 09-13-2012 at 02:21 AM
Buds guns is where I got my mosin from, very pleased with it. Just keep in mind the forward
sights on most of them are filed for 300m. Lemme know if you have any probs getting the
cosmoline off of the...
Posted in thread: Mosin m91 on 09-13-2012 at 02:18 AM
Anybody know of a good place to get a tactical based stock for em? Been lookin around, and thus
far have only found the bullpup and monte Carlo stocks.. Was hoping to find more options
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- How old are we?
- Hunting Preferences
- Greetings from South Central Pennsylvania
- Use a monster gun, idiot.
- Good 12 Gauge Skeet Gun on a Tight Budget
- Look what I got!
- A new day dawn..!
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Stanley Cup Prediction
- Iver johnson pony extraction
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450