Last Activity:03-27-2013 7:00 PM
Posted in thread: AR15 gas block installation...please help. on 08-15-2012 at 02:27 AM
i would send the block back its out of spec. while some parts can require fitting .016 is much
more material than a simple lapping can remove. sounds like the reamer that was used to make
that block w...
Posted in thread: AR15 gas block installation...please help. on 08-14-2012 at 12:44 PM
Thanks 454fan. There is no slot on this gas block, The allen screws don't clamp the block
together, they screw in to the barrel. I took a micrometer to the barrel and it's .750 exactly
as it should be...
Posted in thread: AR15 gas block installation...please help. on 08-06-2012 at 05:13 PM
I have a barrel from an old Bushmaster that I want to put a low-profile gas block on so I can
install a quad-rail. I got the original FSB off but for the life of me I can't get the new gas
block on. I...
- Help need info on this pietol.
- Trade my Glock
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- Police use Raid on cockroaches.
- what was your first pistol
- .22 Mag
- what?? ABC reporter almost supporting gun rights??
- Bolt gun for $200ish?
- Old gun front sight height question
- My New CCW is on it's way
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95