Last Activity:09-22-2012 10:31 PM
Posted in thread: single action on 12-21-2011 at 12:55 PM
I agree coating the internals of a gun causes problems. I've done a few now and some have no
problems others im still working on.
Posted in thread: single action on 12-21-2011 at 04:53 AM
Gents The problem was solved by cutting a very small section of the spring tip to prvent it
from catching. I don't know what happened when i took it appart to duracoat the parts but the
spring must ha...
Posted in thread: single action on 12-19-2011 at 03:55 PM
Its a newer smith. I had it appart to duracoat the hammer and trigger. The problem is the
spring inside the trigger wont cooperate. The spring is hitting a part to prevent the trigger
from fully reset...
Posted in thread: single action on 12-18-2011 at 08:34 PM
Has anyone had problems with the single action not working on a s&w. Double action pistol. It
will engage when the hammer is preset.
Posted in thread: Krylon job? on 09-05-2011 at 01:44 AM
Please dont spray paint and wreak your gun. Buy a good product for a couple extra dollars. If
you have additional questions contact me at Guardedarms.com i have my information on the site.
Posted in thread: Duracoat or similar finish on an Inox Beretta? on 09-05-2011 at 01:40 AM
If your looking to duracoat any parts or guns contact me at guardedarms.com or i can try and
help you on here but im new to this forum.
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #316
- Can you go hunting with a 18"-20" barrel?
- Any dog lovers?
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- The day of truth..!
- Greetings from Good ol' MI
- what was your first pistol
- .22 Mag
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #315
- A2 what 2 do
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger,<br&g $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95