- Posts 4
Last Activity:03-27-2013 2:40 PM
Posted in thread: 1st gun for mom of 5 boys, protection &target on 11-30-2011 at 09:36 AM
Smith & Wesson makes some very nice revolvers also. I would choose a 686 over a 66.Why would
you choose a 686 over a 66?
Posted in thread: What gun would you take to Protect you and your Family in the Woods for Camping Trip on 11-29-2011 at 04:45 PM
Depends on the woods. Grizzly country vs. black bear my choices would be very different. I camp
in remote sections of Minnesota and Wisconsin. I always have my SP101 .357 with Hornaday loads
ready to ...
Posted in thread: What .22lr firearms should I avoid? on 11-29-2011 at 03:58 PM
Marlin model 60. Barrel to frame fit WILL work loose. Aluminum frame/pressed in barrel. Soft
wood stocks ding easily.They have been making the Model 60 for a few decades. Are you referring
to a specif...
Posted in thread: 1st gun for mom of 5 boys, protection &target on 11-29-2011 at 03:08 PM
Everyone has different size hands. I mention this because you said that you wanted your son's
to shoot, you didn't mention your husband. Hubby & I thought that the two of us could use the
same gun(s) ...
I refuse to be a victim
- Went to the gun show today, walked out feeling like a rape victim
- tonight I seen a drone
- Which IWB holster do you use?
- What Glock do you carry concealed?
- Random Questions Thread........
- Favorite compact .9mm pistol
- Out of the shadows..
- Ruger American Range Report.
- Here another from my collection
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant
- PMAGS For Sale. 30 round black $14.00