Last Activity:06-23-2010 12:04 PM
Posted in thread: Burris Speed Bead on 06-23-2010 at 05:03 PM
Thinking about purchasing a Burris Speed Bead Sight for my Remington 870 wingmaster just for
fun. Has anyone used one with any success? Do you like it better than the standard bead?
Posted in thread: New Guy from PA on 06-23-2010 at 04:55 PM
hey fellow hunters/shootersI'm John from Pennsylvania and I run my own optics shop online.
Looking forward to hearing some good stories here.
Posted in thread: Trijicon ACOG question on 06-23-2010 at 04:48 PM
If you are looking for a 4x32 then you should also check out this scope:Trijicon 4x32 Yellow
IlluminationI have shot using the TA31H a few times and really like it. Trijicon ACOGs are
Posted in thread: $500 and an about 20x scope on 06-23-2010 at 04:42 PM
can't go wrong with a nikon scope. they come with good warranty plans too
Posted in thread: leupold bases? on 06-23-2010 at 04:41 PM
leupold bases are solid products. i have used them with no problem
HJS Optics: ACOG Scopes, Reflex Sights and Hunting Optics
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Boy, Did I Luck Out!
- .257 roberts
- Why is the 1911 so popular?
- 300 blackout or 6.8 or 308
- Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO!
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Dinner, what's up?
- My Second Build is Complete - 300 Blackout Ultimate Battle Rifle
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450