- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-10-2011 3:51 AM
Posted in thread: Gun Cleaning Input on 10-06-2011 at 05:54 AM
Build your own based on your needs. Make sure you have good oils, solvents, brushes,
rods-preferably one piece, and dont over look common house hold stuff like q-tips and
toothpicks. Other household s...
Posted in thread: Gun Cleaning Input on 10-04-2011 at 06:33 AM
I have never cleaned my guns. I Judy bought a 17 and put 150 rds through it. I am ready to
order a cleaning kit now. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Joe
- .22 short vs .300 Win Mag.
- more garbage , wth is this crap
- The Crap Moment - Bear Climbs Tree to See Hunter
- Blackening / Darken stainless steel?
- Home Invasion Leaves One Intruder Dead
- Look what I got!
- 300 blackout or 6.8 or 308
- New 300blk build, did i miss anythung?
- Domestic Abuse
- Marlin XT22tr?