- Posts 3
Last Activity:11-06-2012 2:37 PM
Posted in thread: favorite gun on 11-07-2012 at 12:14 AM
My 1917 Luger. My Walther PPS. RUGER single six .22. M-1 Carbine. JIM S.
Posted in thread: What's your favorite knife brands? on 11-07-2012 at 12:09 AM
Old medium Camillius stockman. Carbon steel Schrade sharp finger for skinning. Small Hen &
Rooster stockman as a gentleman's knife. I also have a Walther Allied Forces folder for a
Posted in thread: What's your favorite knife brands? on 08-19-2010 at 09:49 PM
what is everyone's favorite brand of company made knife?the walther allied forces tactical
knife is my favorite. I display it in the glass case that came with my 75th anniversary walther
- the what are you drinking right now thread
- Word association game
- Armed march on dc
- new member /new rifle /question
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Mounting a Red Dot Scope on a Heritage Arms Rough Rider
- Anyone participate in, or attend WWII re-enactments?
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Yep another scope thread
- snake revolver
- Will this doharm to my glock?