Last Activity:04-24-2013 6:31 PM
Likes Given: 2
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: 1915 Gewehr 98 (Spandau) on 04-18-2013 at 09:16 PM
I recently inherited this Gewehr 98 from my grandfather. This rifle was hung up in his basemenf
for years. The story goes that he recieved the rifle and a WW1 German Steel helmet as payment
for some c...
Posted in thread: Advice Needed - Bolt Action .22 (First Rifle) on 11-08-2012 at 12:21 PM
I just watched some video reviews online and sifted through the CZ website, they do appear to
be nice guns. According to their website, the 455 seems to be around the $450-500 mark. Adding
an extra $1...
Posted in thread: Advice Needed - Bolt Action .22 (First Rifle) on 11-07-2012 at 09:15 PM
Thanks for the input so far, I really appreciate it.I haven't totally ruled out a
semi-automatic just yet. There is tons of debate over the Marlin 60 and 10/22 so there is a
million reviews/opinions o...
Posted in thread: Advice Needed - Bolt Action .22 (First Rifle) on 11-07-2012 at 06:04 PM
So, I'm just new to the forum, and new to the gun world in general. I'm in the market for a .22
to use around the farm for varmint control and some occasional plinking.I have heard a lot of
- The what are you listening to right now thread
- AR Headspacing
- Father in law trying to sale a mini 30
- Mounts for Centurys HK 94 clone
- What do you think about DPMS?
- world famous bobski mystery thing, latest tally!!
- Help need info on this pistol.
- Police use Raid on cockroaches.
- What is "discernable" mean to you and CC?
- A trip to the Gun Range with my new FNX 45 Tactical
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95