Last Activity:12-11-2010 8:32 PM
Posted in thread: dent in shoulder on 11-11-2009 at 02:49 AM
I have a winchester model 70 standerd model in a 270 caliber. Every time I shoot it there is a
dent in the shoulder of the brass. It doesn't matter factory or reloads. any suggestions?
- Happy weekend...!
- casa grande coyotes-2
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #282
- New Pro Gun Tactic
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Any Storm owners? 9mm or 40 cal
- Beretta PX4 Storm - Overview and Shooting Demo Video
- IDF Tavor TAR-21
- Reloading 30-30?
- Quick Value S&W 29-2 Nickel 4"
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #291
- For Sale: H&K MR556 Upper Receiver for AR15, 235975-A5 NEW For Sa $2,292.00 or Best Offer
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango